On a nice, sunny, lazy day, Emi-chan and I went to a farm called Hidden Villa. I had a heck of a time finding it. It wasn't because there were tons of roads and highways we had to take to get there. It was mostly because I'm pretty lame with directions. When we finally got there, it was almost an hour since we started out. It should have taken us only 20 minutes or so to get there. Oh, well.
It's a organic farm and educational center in the Los Altos Hills. They have a little garden, lots of animals in pens, and hiking trails. Unfortunately, they don't have animals to pet, but it was fun to look around and chase the chickens. Emi-chan found a friendly cat and make friends with it.
Lots and lots of lambs
Help...can't breathe...
"Hey, Bob. How ya doin'?"
"Not much, Hank. Just taking
it easy."
A real barn with a fake horse
Here, kitty, kitty
As we left, we were stopped at the gate by a deer. It was beautiful until it started walking towards the car and I then I got scared. Don't worry, I didn't hit it.
No comments:
Post a Comment