Friday, July 10, 2009

Last Day of Summer School

Last week...or was it the week before?...I can't remember...was Emi-chan's last day at summer school. It was a 3 week program, two times a day, 2 1/2 hours a day. It was at the school she went for the Parent-And-Me class. It was a lot of work (it's a parent co-op school), but loads of fun.

Emi-chan cried A LOT when she couldn't find me at school. Plus, she couldn't foloow most of the directions, like sit down during circle time, share, etc, but on the last day, she had no problem. Of course, she would finally get the rules on the last day. Oh well. Maybe she'll remember some when school starts again.


Usually, Emi-chan hates making craft items, but she actually made a few items:

An ocean of stickers


A whale
(The original version looked like a whale.
Emi-chan's doesn't)

A fish
Kind of reminds me of
The Simpsons fish

The three weeks went by really fast, although both Emi-chan and I were exhausted on the days we went. I'm actually looking forward to the school year (we'll see how long that lasts).

No comments: