Monday, April 28, 2008

A Little Praise

No photo this time around. I've been too tired and distracted to take any pictures. There was a breakthrough, though. Emi-chan began eating solids again! But very, very tentatively. Still, it's a praise! She still won't eat bread or rice, but she'll pick at penne pasta (but not elbow macaroni). Right now, she can't stand mac and cheese. She's developed a taste for tofu, but only if it's cooked in miso soup, and only miso soup. She'll also eat some of the wakame in miso soup. She likes strawberries. An odd habit she's developed is that she'll suck the meat out of blueberries and leave the skins. Emi-chan now no longer likes beef, but sometimes will eat a little bit of chicken. If she could eat eggs 3 - 4 times a day, she would, but I won't let her. The funny thing is, Emi-chan is still pretty adventurous. She'll usually try what ever we give her, although it comes right back at us, although today she did eat a piece of oshinko maki and seemed to like it. I guess, we just have to keep on trying.

No comments: